Segway tour in Milan
Explore Milan by Segway and discover its squares and monuments in a few hours and above all … without effort! With family, friends or colleagues, an easy and fun way to get a global panorama of Milan. Also learn how to use your Self-Balancing Segway very quickly. Fun and ecological, it is very easy to use.
After a little training of 15 minutes, follow your guide for the visit and go through the streets of the capital of Italian fashion aboard these unusual 2 wheels!
Discover Milan accompanied by a tourist guide who will present you in detail the most beautiful places and the Milanese curiosities.
The different routes of Segway tours in Milan with private guide :
1h30 Segway tour :
Sforzesco Castle, Sempione Park, the Arch of Peace, the Triennale, the Marino Palace, the Scala Theater, the Opera Theater, the Vittorio Emanuele II Gallery, the Duomo Square, the Merchants Square.
- Prices: € 60.00 per person
Departures: 10 a.m. / 11:30 a.m. / 3 p.m. / 4:30 p.m. / 7 p.m
2h00 Segway tour :
This tour takes you through the Navigli district starting with the Church of Santa Maria delle Grazie, a superb example of architecture attributed to the Bramante, then you will dive through the maze of canals of the district to Darsena, the old port of the town dominated by the medieval Ticinese gate. This is one of the liveliest areas of Milan, appreciated for its nightlife, its culture both fashion and underground.
- Prices: € 70.00 per person
Departures: 1 p.m. / 7 p.m
3h00 Segway tour :
Sforzesco Castle, Sempione Park, the Arch of Peace, the Triennale, the Scala Theater, the Opera Theater, the Vittorio Emanuele II Gallery, the Duomo Square, the Church Square Santa Maria delle Grazie , the Navigli and Darsena district, the old city gate. The medieval Ticinese gate and its lively district with the basilicas of Sant’Eustorgio e and San Lorenzo.
- Prices : € 75,00 per person
Departures: 10 am / 3 pm
4h00 Segway tour : 3 paths to choose from
Choice 1 :
Historic center: Merchants square, Duomo square with its cathedral, Vittorio Emanuele II Gallery, Sala theater square, Santa Maria delle Grazie square, Sempione park, Porta Nuova, Sforzesco castle, University.
Choice 2 :
Leonardo da Vinci: Sforzesco castle, Santa Maria delle Grazie square, La Scala theater square.
Choice 3 :
Tour of the churches: Santa Maria delle Grazie square, Sant’Ambrogio basilica, Duomo square and its cathedral.
- Prices : € 90,00 per person
Departures between 10 a.m. and 7 p.m
- Segway tour with guide available in Italian, English for the 1h30, 2h00 and 3h00 routes and in Italian, English and French for the 4h route (other languages on request)
- 4 people minimum and 15 people maximum per group with 1 private guide
- All prices include: Segway rental – Helmet – Kway (in case of rain) – Technical assistance from Staff
Segway tour for corporate groups
It is also possible to organize a tour for your team-building events up to 30 people and even to carry out a treasure hunt in Segway adapted to your requirements.
For group tours, two formulas are possible :
– Rally / Treasure hunt: In the form of a challenge, the teams let themselves be guided by the clues to discover the different places of the course. They will have to answer questions during it. The winning team will be the one that answers as many questions as possible in the shortest possible time.
– Guided tour : Choose your route then let yourself be guided !
Important information :
– anyone over 120 kg or under 16 years old
– pregnant women
– people under the influence of alcohol and / or drugs
Each participant will be asked to sign a liability waiver.