Cocktail workshop in Milan
No matter what your tastes are, there will certainly be a cocktail that suits your wishes and that takes your taste buds on a fantastical journey! Get to know the history of your favorite – Italian – cocktails more closely thanks to this multi-sensory workshop that will make you a barman for an evening. Observe and steal the combinations of flavors with your eyes, and discover the aromas and spices that your bartender will show you: from the Italian classics (Spritz, Bellini, Negroni) to the other recipes of your choice.
The perfect activity which will reveal all the secrets of the world of cocktails and which will also allow you to spend an evening having plenty of fun with friends: during a stag or hen party!
This workshop is also ideal for an original corporate event to replace the traditional “after-work” aperitif with colleagues. This activity can prove to be suitable for small and medium-sized workgroups and can be accompanied, to conclude the evening in the best way, with a gourmet tapas-based dinner, paired with wine or cocktails, to ensure that the experience is lasting!
Workshop “LEGENDARY COCKTAILS”
In a space reserved exclusively for your group, the Barman will reveal the secrets of making 3 famous cocktails renowned all over the world (the list is indicative) :
The famous “Negroni”
The distinguished “Gimlet”
The party “Gin and Tonic”
The Barman will be about to introduce you to the history of these 3 legendary cocktails. It will then be up to you to observe him carefully while he is at work: the type of glass used, the doses of the different ingredients, the preparation of the garnishes, the service offered … and their taste!
At the end of the activity, you can enjoy your favorite cocktail from this list, accompanied by an aperitif composed as follows: breadsticks with butter, carasau bread and focaccia, olives, and, in addition, 3 gourmet tapas to combine with your cocktails.
Date: Every day except Tuesday
Hours: from 7:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Languages: English – Italian
Meeting point: The cocktail bistrot, which hosts this activity, is located near the Sant’Agostino metro station (M2). An ideal location for continuing your evening along the Navigli: the “never sleeps” neighborhood on the banks of the Darsena.
Minimum: 6 – Maximum: 30 participants
- Groups from 6 to 15 people : € 65,00 per person
- Groups of more than 15 people : € 60,00 per person
It is possible to continue the experience with dinner, paired with wine or cocktails, based on gourmet tapas.
BACK TO BACK : When cooking meets mixology
4 Bites and 4 Drinks in Pairing
- Price: from € 70,00 per person
Gin lovers ?
Don’t hesitate to discover our vertical tasting workshop!
Booking conditions :
To complete your booking, we need the following information:
– The number of the participants
– Preferred language for your activity
– Preferred date and time for your activity
– A telephone number (valid in Milan or on Whatsapp).
– A postal address to edit the invoice.
Terms of sale :
– Payment upon booking is by bank transfer or secure payment system by credit card (Stripe).
– Payment, cancellation, and refund details are specified on the invoice, which will be sent by email.
– Reservations must be made by email or using the appropriate contact form, at least 48 hours in advance: from Monday to Friday (subject to availability).
Additional Information :
– It is important to inform us, at the time of booking, of any intolerances, allergies, or special diets (vegetarian, vegan, etc.) in order to provide an adequate menu.