Tour with a local
Disponibilité : Every day
During the day
Min : 2 - Max : 12
Hotel (if central) or to be defined
English - French - Italian - German (other languages on request)
A partir de 17,00 €
Tour with a local to discover the city like a Milanese
What better way than someone living in Milan to help you discover its streets and monuments? This is the ideal opportunity to discover the city as its inhabitants live it and also to know neighborhoods in which you would not have thought you would venture … Without forgetting, of course, an ice stage on your route to satisfy your desires. gourmets in the land of Dolce Vita! Your guide will not hesitate to advise you on his Milanese tips, his favorite restaurants or even his secret places to taste the best pizza in the capital of fashion and design.
“Must see” tour
Route: the city center with the Duomo square, the Vittorio Emanuele II gallery, the Scala theater, the Sant’Ambrogio church, the Sforzesco castle.
Route: the Navigli district and its canals, the church of Santa Maria delle Grazie, the old port of the city of Darsena and the medieval Ticinese gate.
Route: in the old Fiera district, discover the towers of international architects such as Zaha Zaha Hadid, Arata Isozaki and Daniel Libeskind.
Duration : 3h00
Meeting Point : 3 possible routes
- Couple: € 100.00 Total price
- From 4 to 12 people: € 100.00 + € 15.00 per additional person
- More than 12 people: price on request
With 1 additional tasting: Supplement of € 4.00 per person
With 1 final aperitif: Supplement of € 15.00 per person*
* The price includes a drink per person but also snacks to share.
Useful information :
– Your visit takes place over 3 hours and includes 1 tasting (artisanal ice cream)
– Departure from your accommodation if it is central, otherwise the meeting point is to be defined when booking.
– The guides are not professional guides but locals who know the city perfectly and will show you around the places through their history and secrets, but also share their experiences and tips!
– For any special request concerning the tour or the tastings, contact us by email.