Disponibilité : Every day according to availability
Depending on the light
From 1 hour
Min : 1 - Max : 20
Depending of the path requested
English - Italian - French
A partir de (From) 25,00 €
Photoshooting Tour in Milan
Let’s immortalize your memories, let’s make indelible your laughter among friends, your moments of tenderness and, last but not least, a fleeting kiss on the corner of an alley.
This wish is about to come true thanks to the services of a professional photographer in Milan. Enjoy a pleasurable and vibrant city tour while posing in front of the emblematic places of Milan that our photographer, under the supervision of both a keen and expert eye, will show you.
Awaken your inner star and start this thrilling tour that will allow you to collect unforgettable memories of your stay, against the backdrop of the capital of fashion and design. The photographer will follow you throughout the entire photo tour and will capture the most iconic moments of your visit. Bachelor.ette parties, romantic getaways for couples, family photos… All you have to do is pose for a photo shoot that best suits your wishes, especially regarding duration!
Availability: Every day
Hours: You will be offered a schedule in order to benefit from the best conditions for the photo tour according to the requested date
Duration and meeting point: depending on the chosen path
Languages: French – English – Italian
Bachelor.ette Party Tour
- 1-hour tour (+/- 40 photos) : from € 25,00* per person
- 1h30 tour (+/- 60 photos) : from € 30,00* per person
- 2-hour tour (+/- 90 photos) : from € 40,00* per person
- 3h tour (+/- 110 photos) : from € 50,00* per person
*Price depending on the number of participants
Couple or Family Tours
- 1-hour Photoshooting tour (+/- 30 photos) : € 200,00
- 1h30 of Photoshooting tour (+/- 50 photos) : € 280,00
- 2-hour Photoshooting tour (+/- 80 photos) : € 340,00
- 3h Photoshooting tour (+/- 100 photos) : € 400,00
Extra hours : + € 30,00 on Italian public holidays.
Places to visit
Hereinafter, are some examples of 2-hour paths. This service is customizable; depending on the event you have in mind and your wishes: we will define an exclusive path for you.
– The Historical center of Milan: Duomo, Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II, and Piazza Dante
– The Renaissance in Milan : Castello Sforzesco – Parco Sempione, and Arco della Pace
– Milan, a modern city: Citylife district
– Example of a 3-hour path: Colonne di San Lorenzo, Corso di Porta Ticinese, Via Torino, Duomo, Galleria Vittorio Emanuele, Teatro alla Scala, Via Dante, Castello & Giardino
Tailor-made path and personalized photo book :
- Price on request by email
Booking conditions :
To complete your booking, we need the following information:
– The chosen duration and path
– The number of the participants
– Preferred language for your tour
– Preferred date and time for your tour
– A telephone number (valid in Milan or on Whatsapp).
– A postal address to edit the invoice.
Terms of sale :
Payment upon booking is by bank transfer or secure payment system by credit card (Stripe).
Payment, cancellation, and refund details are specified on the invoice, which will be sent by email.
Reservations must be made by email to: email@example.com or using the appropriate contact form, at least 48 hours in advance: from Monday to Friday (subject to availability).
– All the photos from the shooting are selected and retouched/edited one by one.
– Your photos are sent in High Definition by a digital link within a week.
– Please note that photoshoot will take one hour to start and one hour to finish, any delays or time spent in transport will reduce the time available for shooting.